Sunday, December 15, 2013



I love fall. For many reasons.
The colors change.
Pumpkins.
Holloween.
Sweaters.
Leaves to play in.
Beautiful colors.

And I met her.
Her smile. The small gap between her two front teeth that one could only find by exploring her mouth with ones tongue.
Her short dyed black hair with a hint of purple.
Her hips. These perfect hips that swished this way and that in the sexiest blend of grace and clumsiness.
Her hands. Her soft hands and scarred wrists that I explored with my finger tips.
Her eyes. The green center and blue outline with a tinge of yellow in one eye. They glowed bright for everyone to see. Especially against her hair.

I hate fall. For many reasons.
Things die.
It gets cold.
I lost her.

I remember it wasn’t until a while later I saw her again. I sat with my friends laughing pretending she wasn’t a hole in my soul. And there she was standing over me. My eyes met hers, a nervous smile on her face that I only saw after we were finished fucking. The smile that says she was afraid I would my leave her. But I wasn’t the one who left a suicide note in the for of two words in my phones inbox. I didn’t say I was sorry and try to leave her forever. That was her. And now she is gone. Gone away to a distant land with me hoping that she will find the strength to text me.

I hate the fall. Because everything dies in the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment